New Casinos Vs. Old Casinos
Online casinos have existed for several years, though the popularity of these online platforms saw a spectacular rise in the last decade. The online casinos of yesteryear offered limited games from selective providers, didn’t support elaborate payment systems, lacked areas of Live Dealers, and had lesser promotional incentives to attract new players.
With an amazing breakthrough in science and technology, the new age casinos are a thrilling affair with cutting-edge Augmented Reality (AR), Meta Verse, virtual casino rooms, and extensive cryptocurrency support. Approximately 4000+ new online casinos operate worldwide, and the growing internet penetration would influence more casinos to be launched.
Here’s a comparison between the old and new online casinos that have been ruling the iGaming markets.
Top Provider Tie-Ups/Spectacular Assortment of Games
The older breed of online casinos had an ensemble of classically themed games such as fruity slots, bingo, and typical table games.
The new age online casinos came packed with features - licenses, auditing histories, extensive provider collaborations, etc.
The breed of new age online casinos offered:
- Credible licenses from top authorities such as the Gambling Commission of Great Britain, The Isle of Man Gaming Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the Government of Gibraltar, The Dutch Gaming Authority, etc.
- These casinos' had audited histories from eCORBA labs, TST, BMM Testing Labs, iTech Labs or Gaming Laboratories International, etc.
- The new online casinos have collaborations with numerous providers such as Quickspin, IGT, Play'n Go, Betsoft, RTG, Yggdrasil, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger, Apollo Games, etc.
Wide Games Catalogues, Live Dealer and VIP Rooms
|Features||Old Casinos||New Casinos|
|Available Games||Limited number of classic casino games:
|Live Experience||License problems||
|Bonuses and Incentives||Lesser number of classic bonuses and incentives||Offer more and better bonuses to attract more players: special bonuses (weekly, Birthday, VIP) with cashback and return offers, discount coupons available.|
For example, the new online casinos offer special bonuses like weekly bonuses from Monday to Friday that guarantee 50% cashback with a €100 deposit or 100% return for €300 deposits and offer Birthday and VIP bonuses to earn €150 or such to regulars.
The new breed of casinos has an impressive provide tie-up along with a spectacular variety of gaming categories. Providers like Playson, Playtech, Microgaming, Quickspin casinos are popular providers in the industry. The established casinos operating for several years offer a certain flagship gaming experience that players have loved for ages.
The established casinos have earned certain credibility as far as trusted payment options are concerned. From hosting multiple payment tools to facilitating quick and secure transactions.
Few of these casinos often imposed higher transaction fees, which was a pertinent problem. The new age online platforms further revolutionized the way payments worked with a long list of options.
- Decentralized and anonymous payments like cryptocurrencies.
- e-wallets like Paypal, ecoPayz, Neteller, and card transfers allow smoother and faster transactions while offshore transactions take a long time unless paid in cash.
- Gaming vouchers like Paysafecard, coupon codes, and other freebies.
- Direct wire transfers and bank tie-ups.
Surveillance and Safety
With the passing of time, safety features across online casinos have improved. Old casinos had surveillance checkpoints, which included encryption, firewalls, and profile verification.
Over the years, these casinos have upgraded their systems to impose more restrictive monitoring to handle newer internet threats that could cause disruption.
The established casinos have been setting a virtual benchmark in standards of safety, player engagement, and simpler interfaces.
While the new online casinos have been utilizing technology to provide a more jazzy interface that offers a multitude of gaming options. However, their stability and credibility are yet to be established.