The Best Casinos
100% up to €500
+200 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto currencies
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
225% up to €2,000
+100 Free Spins
- YOJU is an online casino with 5000+ games for every taste
- High-class games cater, providing fair RTP and payouts
- The site has several convenient payments and accepts 7 cryptos
- The support works 24/7, and you get clear answers fast
400% up to €2,000
+120 Free Spins
- Huge welcome bonus
- Available sportsbook
- A lot of games from different providers
- Phone and email support 24/7
Crypto online casinos are indeed the preferred choice of most online players compared to traditional online casinos. This is because they keep up with the times, have a wide variety of games, and offer fast payouts and exclusive bonuses to attract new players. Below we've picked up a list of the best casinos with crypto for players from Ireland.
Bonus Offers at Casino with Crypto
Casinos with crypto are known for their generous bonuses and promotions. This encourages players to sign up to play. Below, we will highlight some bonuses you can expect at casinos with crypto.
100% up to ₿1.5 + 100FSno code required
get up to 20%no code required
100% up to €500 + 200 FSno code required
15% up to €3,000no code required
45% up to €800no code required
20 Free SpinsBonus code: MX20
150% up to €200no code required
up to €3,000 + 225FSno code required
20 Free SpinsBonus code: CALENDAR20
Types of Cryptocurrencies Accepted
In the past, the word crypto sounded like a scam, and many could avoid using it for fear of losing their hard-earned cash. However, with blockchain technology, the fear of the unexpected has diminished with time. People now enjoy using cryptos, even in online casinos in Ireland.
And besides, the variety of them have offered unique services, whether depositing or withdrawing. It is therefore important to pay close attention to speed and commissions which are critical factors when using cryptocurrency for the optimal gaming experience.
Below is a table showing the most common types of cryptos that have made it easy for players to enjoy the gaming industry.
|Crypto||Symbol||Average Transaction Fee||Average Transaction Speed|
|Bitcoin||BTC||0.00001 BTC||40 minutes|
|Bitcoin Cash||BCH||0.0003 BCH||2.5 hours (150 Minutes)|
|Ethereum||ETH||0.0035 ETH||14 minutes|
|Litecoin||LTC||0.002 LTC||30 minutes|
|Dogecoin||DOGE||4 DOGE||40 minutes|
|Tether||USDT||2.5 USDT||2 minutes|
|Cardano||ADA||1 ADA||10 minutes|
|Polygon||MATIC||3.2 MATIC||14 minutes|
|Polkadot||DOT||0.05 DOT||2 minutes|
The Most Popular Cryptocurrencies at Online Casinos
The cryptocurrency industry has changed the financial world into a beehive of activities, noticing that one could receive money in a matter of seconds as opposed to the traditional way.
Some of the world's leading industries, such as e-commerce, Fintech, and major online gambling sites, found a haven for their businesses. And the players, too, have enjoyed the overall experience of the gambling industry because of its anonymity. Five cryptocurrencies are in large circulation worldwide, and the Irish have also enjoyed using them. These are:
Besides these top-rated casinos in the online gaming world, we have others that are performing well and worth trying. Some of them include:
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Bitcoin Cash
Best Cryptocurrencies for Deposits and Withdrawals
The best cryptocurrencies in the market today offer an exclusive service. Still, when it comes to the gaming world, the aim is to have the best of them in terms of deposits, withdrawals, and the percentage to which they offer bonuses.
Besides, the flexibility of the cryptocurrency is important to consider depending on the online casino the player engages in. In Ireland, the major cryptos being used in most online casinos are:
Most players choose familiar cryptocurrencies that are on the lips, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, but not everyone knows about Stablecoins, which also deserves attention and is increasingly gaining popularity.
Stablecoins have come out strongly because their value is pegged to that of another currency. The commonly used Stablecoins is the USDT (Tether), whose value matches that of the USD.
The reasons for the popularity of stablecoins include the following:
- Stability is more stable than real cryptos, and volatility is reduced.
- In theory, you can reduce losses while at the same time winning, because with stablecoins you are no longer gambling on the bet and the price of your crypto.
- With Stablecoins, you don't have to worry about price fluctuations, because they are tied to a stable asset, usually a fiat currency. When you sell a volatile cryptocurrency for a Stablecoin, you know that the Stablecoin will retain its value. And then you can keep the Stablecoins on stock in readiness for the next trade.
- Double benefit: stablecoins are still cryptocurrencies, and you can still enjoy all the crypto casino perks lower like house edges.
Pros and Cons
Irish gamblers are positive about using cryptos in their gaming world. As some may opt out of its usage to other alternative means, some unique features give casinos with crypto a competitive advantage over others.
Let’s have a look at some of the pros and cons and see the extent they can be of help to the online casino business.
- Cryptocurrencies variety to choose from
- Relative anonymity and high security
- No geo-restrictions for Irish players
- Low transaction fees and low casino/house edges
- Easy, safe, and fast payouts
- As the result of any game can be verified by the player using a cryptographic hash function, all games designed to accept cryptocurrency are reliably honest
- Generous bonuses and promotions
- Highly volatile
- Hard to get the crypto account in casino back if the player was locked out
- Not as universally accessible as the FIAT casino
- Some casinos with crypto are not licensed and regulated
- It is not possible to get the funds sent back in case of an error
Crypto VS Fiat Casinos
Players often need clarification over the use of crypto in fiat casinos. If you are one of them, it is important to understand the currency to use when gambling. Below are some distinguishing factors to enable you to make a sound decision.
|Crypto Casinos||Fiat Casinos|
|Transaction Fees||👍 Low fees.||👎 Steeper fees.|
|Game Fairness||👍 The player can check the fairness of the games themselves using Provably Fair option.||👎 The player has to trust the casino on the RTP percentage of the game.|
|Financial Information||👍 Great anonymity. You do not have to reveal any financial information.||👎 Financial information is more visible compared to crypto casinos.|
|Variety of payment methods||👍 A variety of cryptocurrencies is available.||👍 A variety of other payment methods are available.|
|Availability||👎 Fewer crypto casinos are available in Ireland.||👍 A variety of fiat casinos are available in Ireland.|
Of important to note that crypto casinos use the concept of anonymity, whereby the blockchain technology gives a wallet address that is only available when the transaction is taking place. This means that one does not have to provide personal data; hence, security is enhanced.
In hybrid casinos, the financial methods have been integrated so that gamblers can now use cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin to make deposits or withdrawals and convert these crypto deposits into fiat currency.
This gives the player 100% assurance of using the currency they might feel more comfortable using if they are unfamiliar with the crypto.
In essence, hybrid casinos offer the best of both worlds. You can get a chance to add funds and receive winnings through a super secure, fast, and totally anonymous form of payment.
If online casinos use cryptocurrency purely, chances are that they will not make high profits nor entice more players into their site because of this flexibility and as such, hybrid casinos are highly advisable in current gaming.
KYC at Casinos with Crypto
KYC is a vital customer identification tool used in online casinos during the onboarding process of their customers.
Because it is prudent to carry out customer due diligence for financial transactions, online gamblers find it tedious and even avoid going through the entire process.
This is the reason for the rise of no-verification and no-account casinos, where players can play without registering and without providing personal information.
Most of the cryptocurrency online casinos operate without registration. You are free to use your cryptocurrency wallet to make deposits or withdrawals. Verification here is therefore a very easy process and you won’t be required to confirm your identity or disclose any personal details. After you make a deposit with your cryptocurrency, you can start playing your favorite online casino games immediately.
Key Facts about Bitcoin Gambling Legality
Bitcoin is one of the most popularly used and decentralized digital currencies globally. Besides being used in other businesses, the gambling industry has embraced it with high precision because of many factors, including the speed of both deposits and withdrawals, security, and anonymity.
It needs to be better elaborated to date about its legality when it comes to its usage, and as such, no express authority or prohibition in its use is given.
It is important to work with crypto online casinos that are licensed. Still, most need to explicitly share their licensing information, when passing any financial information to merchant banks.
One of the well-known gaming license operators globally, Curacao, provides data relating to casino licensing. They also act as mediators if a dispute is raised between the crypto online casino and the player where crypto is concerned.
How to Get Started and Deposit at Casino with Crypto
Starting in casino with crypto is a challenge for new entrants. But the assurance is that the process is swift and easy as below:
- Research a preferred coin and buy from a reputable exchange in the market.
- Get a suitable crypto wallet to help you store the coins.
- Create an account in a reputable crypto from our casino list.
- Once you have opened an account, the next step is to deposit to enable you to play your favorite games. Go to the cashier section and click on the deposit button.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to use.
- Select the crypto wallet and enter your preferred deposit amount.
- Click send, and the amounts will reflect in your crypto account immediately.
However, depositors should take note that at times, there may be delays in the crediting of the accounts. This could be a result of huge traffic in the blockchain, which could be influencing the speed and as such, consider to have a brief waiting period.
Buy Some Crypto Tokens
Having some cryptocurrency tokens ready for gambling is important. There are some top-rated sites that sell these. For instance, Binance and Coinbase are top leaders when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges and is great for starters.
Sign up on any of these sites and create an account. After you add the required information, you can use your credit or debit card to buy by clicking the pay option. The cryptocurrency will appear in your exchange account instantly.
How to Withdraw Funds
Making a withdrawal in casino is quite simple. You only need to follow the below steps and achieve your mission.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the cashier section and click on the withdrawal option.
- Select the preferred crypto you wish to withdraw with and enter the withdrawal amount.
- Confirm the withdrawal request.
It's important to know that most crypto withdrawals are instant. However, some may experience delays due to the nature of the transaction and also ensuring that anti-money laundering is observed, and as such, this may lead to some delays. So, before signing up, confirm that the casino in question has a withdrawal option, depending on your preferred speed.
Mobile Bitcoin Casinos
With mobile devices, everything is at your fingertips, including playing online casinos. The beauty of this is that various casinos have apps that are easily compatible with any Android or iOS device, making it easier to play at any casino with crypto.
Besides, if there is no app available, the sites have ensured that their website is easily accessible through mobile devices, and you only need to log in and make your gaming experience more fun.
Beginner’s Tips for Using Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency has gained popularity globally, and even if you have just started gambling, chances are that you have an idea of what happens in the crypto world. But to cement, this assurance, below are several tips to guide you when using casinos with crypto in Ireland.
- It is entirely legal to use cryptocurrency. No law prohibits the use of crypto in Ireland.
- Accessing bitcoins is easier than opening a traditional bank account.
- Always read and get pertinent information on the various cryptocurrencies before making a final decision.
- Have a solid idea of what method to purchase cryptocurrency to fund your wallet, for instance, PayPal, bank transfer, credit or debit cards.
- It is possible to store your cryptocurrency in any exchange platform's wallet.
- Cryptocurrency is becoming the future of financial transactions and overtaking traditional banks. Be prepared for this change.
Based on our observations, crypto casinos, by leveraging blockchain technology, facilitate heightened privacy, safe transactions, and transparent gaming outcomes on a global scale. These platforms are characterized by rapid, cost-effective transactions, unfettered by geographical constraints, and acceptance of a broad spectrum of digital currencies. Their decentralized structure precludes control by any central authority, thereby fostering a more user-driven gaming ambiance. The allure of these platforms is further enhanced by exclusive rewards tailored for crypto players, which positions them as potential game-changers, capable of reshaping traditional online gambling standards and possibly charting the course for the future of the casino industry.