The Best Casinos
100% up to €500
+200 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto currencies
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
225% up to €2,000
+100 Free Spins
- YOJU is an online casino with 5000+ games for every taste
- High-class games cater, providing fair RTP and payouts
- The site has several convenient payments and accepts 7 cryptos
- The support works 24/7, and you get clear answers fast
400% up to €2,000
+120 Free Spins
- Huge welcome bonus
- Available sportsbook
- A lot of games from different providers
- Phone and email support 24/7
Top Recommended Live Dealer Casinos
If you live in Ireland, there are plenty of online casinos where you can try your hand at live dealer games. The same action that takes place in a land-based casino also takes place in a live dealer casino, but the player can place bets from the comfort of their own home. This section will list some of the tried and tested live dealer casinos.
Immerse yourself in live casino thrills and expedited withdrawals at fast withdrawal casinos. Live gaming meets lightning-fast cashouts.
Casinos in Ireland offer live dealer games. You will also have an opportunity to interact with real players online and create a land-based casino gaming experience. Certain brands provide special bonus offers and below is a table with such bonuses.
100% up to ₿1.5 + 100FSno code required
get up to 20%no code required
100% up to €500 + 200 FSno code required
15% up to €3,000no code required
45% up to €800no code required
20 Free SpinsBonus code: MX20
150% up to €200no code required
up to €3,000 + 225FSno code required
20 Free SpinsBonus code: CALENDAR20
Live Dealer Casino Studio
A live dealer casino studio is a sophisticated operation that consists of three rooms. One contains the live studio, while the second is for the software. The last one is the room for the analyst. While this may not be the same across all casinos, it certainly comes close. Other components make it stand out.
- The first component of the studio is the game control unit. This section is the most important one in the casino. It has tables with the GCU attached. This GCU is responsible for encoding the video as it is being broadcast.
- Next comes the wheel. The wheel is also a component of the live casino room. It comes with a built-in sensor that works with casino software.
- The camera is another notable component. It helps ensure that the live game is streamed successfully. It helps create the natural effect of visiting a brick-and-mortar casino.
- Another component is the dealer. The live dealer is responsible for running the game. In most cases, the dealer interacts with the players and is familiar with all the rules of the game. However, this dealer does not just act on a whim, because they are tracked with a smart card.
- The next component is the monitor. This monitor shows the view of online players. It is necessary because it allows the dealer to communicate with the players. The dealer can see which players are online, and urge them to take action or track their bets. Its role is mainly to keep the lines of communication open.
Live dealer casinos are located in brick-and-mortar casinos. However, the setup is placed far away from all the noise to make it immersive and fun. Generally, live dealer casinos are more common in Asia and Europe. Both continents struggle for first-place positions when it comes to live dealer casinos.
Variations of Live Casino Games
There are so many types of casino games today. However, casino live games appear to be more fascinating because of the features they offer. Casino live games combine both land-based and online casinos. This makes them more accessible and even more exciting.
However, it is important to note that not all casino games have a live version. The ones you can find in casino include the following:
Live Dealer Games VS Classic Casino Games
There are lots of differences between live dealer games and classic casino games. For one, live dealer games use technology to provide a unique experience for players. Players still experience the thrill of playing in a real-life casino while remaining in their comfort zone.
Live dealer games also allow players to chat with a real dealer as they play their favorite games. The entire game is set in a professional studio or brick-and-mortar casino. It is then live-streamed to different devices.
It also allows players to interact with one another on the virtual table. This is one of the features that make it lifelike for players. The best part is that you do not need to leave your comfort zone to do so.
On the other hand, classic casino games can be played online or in person. The fun in classic casinos pales in comparison to live dealer casinos. Most players prefer to play with a live dealer and watch the entire game unfold rather than waiting on a random number generator. The experience is not as immersive as the latter.
Low Stakes Live Games & High Stakes Live Games
Casino live games have two options: low stakes and high stakes. It is ideal to choose casino game for your budget, goals, and experience. This is where the options come in.
High Stakes Games
If you have the experience as well as the funds, you can opt for high-stake live games. This way, you can bet on live games like:
Low Stakes Games
Low-stake games are better if you’re still new to the game and have a smaller bankroll. You can play live games like:
- Dealer Roulette
- Spin a Win
- Three Card Poker
- Dream Catcher
What You Need to Know About Dealers
Live dealers host casino games, as mentioned earlier. The dealers are not chosen by chance, they are top professionals in the industry who understand how the games work. Also, they are trained to chat with players while the game is ongoing.
Part of the fun of live games is being able to interact with a live dealer. What many players may not know is that they have the opportunity to watch the dealers and choose which table they would like to play at. The player can also choose the language of the dealer, but this depends on the region in which the casino is located and the variety of languages offered.
Pros & Cons
There are both advantages and disadvantages to playing at online casinos. Both will be highlighted below.
- The experience is authentic and more transparent since you can watch everything unfold.
- Live dealer games are immersive and fun. You can chat with other players as well as the live dealer.
- Bonuses are available on live dealer games. This also includes new user bonuses to attract players.
- There are a variety of games in the live game at casino sphere. You can enjoy a truly unique experience.
- Gameplay can be slow due to hesitation from other players.
- Glitches and bugs can ruin the experience.
- Sometimes, it can be difficult to find a free table.
Live Online VS Land-based Casinos
What is the difference between live online and land-based casinos?
Mobile Compatibility at Casino
So far, around 72% of live dealer casino players use the Android operating system. This means that most players use it. While all Android phones may be suitable, some specs can make the experience more enjoyable. Look for a phone with a minimum of 5 inches of screen. Also, the best browser is either Firefox or Google Chrome.
Approximately 26% of live casino players use an iOS device. If you want a perfect experience on this operating system, then choose one above iOS 12. Also, the screen size should be above 5 inches with Safari or Google Chrome browsers.
Laws and Restrictions
Online casinos are legal in Ireland. Current gambling legislation allows Irish residents to gamble at licensed offshore (non-Irish based) betting sites and online casinos, as well as at Irish-based sites with a valid Irish online gambling licence from a reputable body such as the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Due to the implementation of the Betting (Amendment) Act in 2015, players over the age of 18 could legally use casino sites and sportsbooks that are licensed and regulated by reputable legislative organizations.
Live Dealer Games vs RNG
There are so many differences between RNG and live dealer games. For one, RNG stands for "random number generator." It simply means that the result of every spin is random and not controlled by any individual. It is not tied to previous spins in any way. Rather, the calculation is performed when the player clicks on the spin button.
The process is not entirely different in live dealer games. For instance, in live dealer roulette, the human dealer initiates the spin. The result of this spin is also random. The ball spins around the wheel and falls where it ends. Also, in live dealer games, independent third parties audit the game to ensure that it is random.
RNG games may be faster than live dealer games. Some of the fastest ones include speed roulette and speed auto roulette. They offer more spins per hour. However, live dealer roulette comes close to the speed of RNG games in the same category.
Top 3 Live Dealer Providers
When it comes to live dealer games, some providers have been at the forefront for years. We have ranked the best providers and their games and prepared the most basic points that make these profilers stand out from the rest.
This provider develops and produces live casino solutions for various gaming operators. In turn, the gaming operators market the software to end users.
Established in 2006, the company was one of the initial casino providers on the market. It has grown its brand for more than 15 years and has produced some of the best casino software. Some prominent ones include live roulette and live blackjack.
Evolution Gaming stands out because its games offer HD streaming, affordability, and variety. There are lots of betting options on the live games, and it is also the first to develop a live dealer craps table. It also has a wide variety of live dealer games to keep players interested.
During its successful run, the company has created some of the best games in the industry. Some include Live Monopoly, Lightning Roulette, Texas Hold em Poker, and Deal or No Deal Live. These games stand out because of their wide distribution.
This company is a renowned software provider based in Sweden. It provides first-class gaming solutions for casinos.
NetEnt, or Net Entertainment, as it was known, was founded in 1996. Evolution Gaming is the parent company of NetEnt since it acquired the firm in 2020.
NetEnt stands out because it offers a high payout percentage and profitable jackpots. The company makes intuitive and high-quality games. It also has a wide variety of live dealer games. Lastly, all games are accessible without requiring a mobile app.
Some common games from this provider include poker, roulette, craps, and slots, including titles like Gonzo’s Quest, Jack Hammer, Kings of Chicago, and Mega Fortune. They are all of premium quality and their games are pure entertainment for players with a preference for traditional fruit themes as well as those looking for innovative storylines.
Playtech is one of the largest casino gaming suppliers in the world. It provides live dealer games as well as online poker rooms and bingo games.
The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Tartu, Estonia. One of the greatest achievements of this company is its amazing growth. Despite being a new brand, it has grown to a $700 million sales company.
Playtech has an amazing portfolio of slots. It has a vast range of slots for players with different tastes. The company also releases new slots occasionally to keep players interested. Lastly, the quality of the games is very impressive.
Some of the most successful games from this provider include Age of the Gods, Casino Hold'em, and King of Olympus. Playtech guarantees fairness and its games come with excellent support for online gaming, including mobile.
Tips For Playing at Casinos
Some tips to keep in mind while playing at casinos include:
- Choose a reputable casino with reviews online.
- Practice before investing funds in the casino. Start with the demo non-live version.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Use only up-to-date browsers such as Chrome and Firefox.
- Track your bankroll to avoid losing too much money.
- Check important points that affect the quality of the game: how customer support works, the size of the minimum deposit, how the dealers work, and how professional they are.
- Be polite while conversing with the other players and live dealers.
The investigation shows that playing at a live dealer casino has a number of features that make it significantly different from any other online casino. I hope that I managed to show you all the pros of such casinos and point out the cons so that you can make an informed decision. If you are looking for a casino where you can enjoy a taste of the game, I recommend you to try one of the casinos with live dealers from our list.