The Best Casinos
up to $ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto currencies
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
up to €2,000
+100 Free Spins
- New casino with great theming
- Bitcoin Accepted
- Instant Processing Payouts Request
- 3,000 games from 45 best providers
225% up to €2,000
+100 Free Spins
- YOJU is an online casino with 5000+ games for every taste
- High-class games cater, providing fair RTP and payouts
- The site has several convenient payments and accepts 7 cryptos
- The support works 24/7, and you get clear answers fast
The Best Gambling Sites
Gambling sites are gaining popularity by the day. We have researched the best casinos for Irish players of this type, have listed through our experience and that of other players, and highlighted what each is good at. Please have a look at this list.
How Gambling Works
Having been linked with cryptocurrencies, gambling works in a concept that creates lines that keep moving upwards, just the way the stocks and trading concept works. As it ascends, the player's winnings continue to multiply. But when it reaches a certain point, it crashes, which means such is a loss.
Gambling is a normal gambling game, where the win or the loss remains unpredictable. Bearing this in mind, it is essential to automate a withdrawal instead of fixing your eyes on the screens without being sure of the win.
This game is potentially new, and those who work well with cryptocurrencies can make a good win because the concept is similar to those of cryptocurrencies. What happens is that the websites will work with the player's chosen multiplier and will facilitate the withdrawal of winnings from crash betting.
But on the same note, it is essential to know how much you would go for staking to manage your bankroll. This is regardless of whether you are trading in Bitcoin or USDT.
Crash betting games are categorized into four:
How to Play
To start, you need to register with gambling website that is available in Ireland. After registration, you will be prompted to choose options with single or automated bets. Every player desire to select a bet that will keep multiplying until the line gets to a certain winning point before it crashes.
If you are able to withdraw money before the crash, you would be eligible to receive the winnings, but if it crashes before withdrawing, you lose your bet.
And since this is a game of win or lose, any player involved in crash betting must be prepared to win or lose, but an important thing before playing a live game is to practice and watch how the line ascends. As you learn, you will be able to come up with a strategy that will help you qualify for a win.
There are two ways to trace a win: one is by placing an automatic withdrawal such that when you win, the website will place another bet automatically. The other method is taking full control of your winnings by turning off the automation button and setting the bet yourself.
Multiplier Go in Crash Betting
The multiplier in crash betting keeps increasing, ranging from 2x to 100x before it crashes. It can be hard to predict when the crash will occur as the multiplier keeps expanding.
For instance, there is an instance that it can reach a height of 500x, and the players who placed their bet on this line got huge winnings. If, for example, you invested a bet of 0.1 BTC, your return would be 50BTC. But this is a very rare occurrence. It is just a matter of taking chances.
One thing that counts in crash betting is patience and being ready to lose. If you are patient enough, you can reap big, whereas you can also lose for buying in your patience.
House edge refers to the amount casinos earn after a player places a bet. The best crash betting sites offer a low house edge to give players a better chance of winning.
You may ask why the casinos predetermine their amount – but remember that gambling is all about losing or winning. The gambling platform would lose and possibly close if every player wins. Therefore, casinos need to determine this figure to help them meet their overhead costs.
Odds and RTP
Each game has its unique way of playing. But what every player needs to understand is the basics of probability.
The probability of winning when playing gambling games is dependent on the following factors:
- The player’s investment
- The player’s risk appetite
- Patience to wait for better multipliers
- Ability to cash out at the right time
Using the right strategy, like planning to use wisely the amount you wish to bet with, is among the techniques you need to implement if you want to win through crash betting.
For instance, you place a bet amounting to 10 euros. If your winnings go 35 times, then you stand a chance to win 350 euros. While gambling is legal in some countries, some are still in the process of making it legal.
As aforementioned, crash betting is linked with crypto. After winning, you can convert the crypto to fiat. But before making a withdrawal, you can wait to check whether the cryptocurrency exchange will go up and make an exchange when it is high and increase your winnings.
Auto Bet Settings
Sometimes playing crash-betting games can be a challenge. If you are not confident about going on your own, you can use this vital feature to play with automatic settings. This is done by predetermining your bet amount and setting the game's mark to cash you out.
This strategy requires one to cash out early to win a little, bet again, and win, and in the long run, you can go for a larger multiplier.
Crash Games VS Classic Casino Games
Every player has game preferences. Although both crash and classic casino games have their dedicated audience, some pros and cons still exist. Let's find these to enable you to decide the best that works for you.
- Crash game multipliers can increase in a short span
- Players get a quick chance to win in Crash games
- It supports cryptocurrencies as a payment method
- Crash games offer a variety of games that use similar crash principles
- There are lower house edges in crash games
- Players can lose huge amounts of money very fast
- Crash games are usually repetitive, becoming boring
- There is no assurance of supporting fiat methods for withdrawal
- There are transaction fees involved in crash gambling
When finding out the crash game bets, there are various strategies that players ought to use. These strategies are developed to overcome unfavorable odds. Let's have a look at some of them:
When you visit gambling sites, you may come across several terms worth knowing. These are as defined here below:
- Auto bet is a feature used to place a bet before each round such that you do not have to do it in every other round.
- Cash-out is a term used to mean exit your bet and claim your winnings.
- Collect: just as Cash out, it still means exiting the bet and claiming the winnings.
- RTP means Return to Player is the players' chance to win against the house.
- Multiplier means multiplying your bet number.
- Coefficient refers to the actual number that your bet will be multiplied. If a slot requires 10x to win, then 10 is the coefficient, while x is the variable.
- Game history is the track maintained during your rounds when playing crash games and can help you know the strategy for a win.
- Script is a preprogrammed pattern that can be used automatically to set a game on a defined betting pattern rather than playing manually. Martingale's strategy uses a script, a pattern that plays on behalf of the player.
- Social multiplier casino game: this game inclusion of social aspects. For instance, live chat with fellow players or seeing other players' bets.
- Salt: when a hash code is generated in the second part, it is commonly referred to as salted. This is proof that the casino does not have over the number used to confirm how fair the game is.
- Game's hash is a unique code generated once the game crashes. It is used to verify and confirm that even though the game crashed, it was not rigged under any circumstance.
- Provably fair is the ability to generate a hash code for every round. This code can be further verified using an external source and still provide the same results.
Crash gambling in Ireland is one fascinating game that seems to have the potential to draw you in and keep you going for hours. However, as with any betting game, it's important to know how it works, where and when to bet, and what strategies are available to improve your chances of winning.
Based on what we have described in our guide, the game is fairly simple, and its house edge is favourable to Irish players due to the concept of proven fairness. We hope this guide has been helpful; readers can always refer to our list.