The Best Casinos
up to $ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto currencies
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
up to €2,000
+100 Free Spins
- New casino with great theming
- Bitcoin Accepted
- Instant Processing Payouts Request
- 3,000 games from 45 best providers
225% up to €2,000
+100 Free Spins
- YOJU is an online casino with 5000+ games for every taste
- High-class games cater, providing fair RTP and payouts
- The site has several convenient payments and accepts 7 cryptos
- The support works 24/7, and you get clear answers fast
Best Online Casinos with Craps
Before registering at online casinos, it’s better to know which site will do it safely. Our team of experts has researched and short-listed some of the top online casinos in Ireland that offer the best craps games.
Getting to Know Craps
The basic thing that every player needs to know about craps is that it is quite simple and a very basic game. Looking at the table having two dice might often be quite daunting, but players need to remember that the game specifies two people.
Here, is a general guide to the basics of craps:
- The first and foremost thing a player should do is learn the layout of the craps table.
- The desired wager should be placed before the ‘come out role’ or the first roll.
- Players should then focus on the placement of their chips.
- Finally the dice need to be rolled out.
- The winning bets as well as the ties need to be paid out. Players should know about their odds in the game.
A passline bet is often defined as the ‘even money bet’ in the craps game. This clearly implies that a player aims for the same amount of money that they bet for. Before the shooter or the player who is rolling the dice makes his first bet, the other players in the game are in preference to make passline bet. Only if the other players get the 7 or 11 in dice, do the other players win the passline. There are other ways to win.
For example, the don’t passline bet is the opposite of the passline bet. It is quite interesting as in some cases it is deemed as “betting wrong”, which clearly indicates that the ‘pass line bet’ is termed as “betting right”. Players bet for 2, 3, or 12 to get the winning bet.
Different Versions of Casino with Craps
Craps have developed in various categories over time to suit the players’ interests, and enhance the creativity of the game.
The Rules Breakdown
Here is the perfect rule breakdown for playing craps.
|Pass||This enables the player to expect the roll to be either 11 or 7. The player gets to win immediately. On rolling to other variants like 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the player gains a point roll. For more wins, the player needs to re-roll to gain 7. On rolling to 2, 3, or 12, the bet is completely lost.|
|Don’t Pass||This is exactly the opposite of ‘Pass’. This implies that on rolling 2 and 3, even money can be won. Similarly, a player loses on rolling 7 or 11. On rolling to 12, the player neither loses nor wins, but the bet gets simply returned to the player.|
|Come||Players bet on the ‘shooter’ roll at a 7 or 11 before any of the point numbers. The numbers that are considered as losing are 2,3, and 12. The player loses if rolling the dice gets you a 7 before the ‘come point’ emerges.|
|Don’t Come||This is quite the opposite of ‘Come’. In case the shooter gets to land 2, or 3 before any of the ‘point numbers’ they are regarded as a winner. Hereby, 7, and 11 are regarded as the losing numbers.|
|Field Bets||For this bet, the player needs to roll 2,3, 4, 9, 10, 11, and 12, along with 2 and 12. The shooter loses if they land any of the remaining numbers.|
|Any 7 or Any Craps||These bets are regarded as ‘single-roll bets’, which indicates that if the winning numbers do not emerge on the bet, the player does not get a second chance.|
|Big 6 or Big 8||These are similarly two different bets. To win the Big 6, the shooter has to roll a 6, before they get to roll a 7’. To win the Big 8, the player needs to roll an 8, before they roll a 7.|
How to Place Online Craps Bets
Here are the steps to be followed while placing a bet.
- Find the perfect casino to play craps at. Refer to our list at the beginning of this guide and choose the casino that best suits your needs.
- Sign up to start playing. Click on the ‘sign-up’ button on the website to fill up the with the asked personal details, such as name, email id, phone number, address, etc. After the completion of the procedure, players will be directed to a verification procedure.
- Place the first deposit. As the account gets completely ready, players can go ahead to make the first deposit. The first deposit varies from one casino to the next.
- Claim for the promotions in the casino. Online craps hold a lot of incentives. This attracts potential customers and is equally beneficial for the casinos. Each of the casinos holds each of its promotions.
- Choose the best game and keep playing. As the player has chosen their casino bonus, players can go ahead and have fun.
Craps Strategies & Tips
Listed below are some of the strategies and tips which are essential for performing well in a game of craps.
Odds of Winning
Listed below are the craps bet types and the winning possibilities associated with each while playing a game of craps.
|Craps Bet||House Edge||Odds Paid|
|Pass / Come Bet||1.41%||1:1|
|Don’t Pass / Don’t Come||1.36%||1:1|
|Pass Odds / Come Odds||0%||2:1 on 4, 10 3:2 on 5,9 6:5 on 6,8|
|Don’t Pass Odds / Don’t Come Odds||0%||1:2 against 4,10 2:3 against 5,9 5:6 against 6,8|
|Field||5.56%||1:1 on 3,4,9,10,11 2:1 on 2,12|
|Place 6 / Place 8||1.52%||7:6|
What's The Probability of Winning at Craps
A player needs to have a fair knowledge of probability and occurrence as they indulge themselves in a game of dice. On following the logic of mathematical probability, a total of 36 outcomes are possible on rolling a total of 2 dice. The occurrence of 7 (7/36) is quite recurring, given that it comes with 6 possible outcomes in the total of 36 possibilities. The least occurring outcome is 2 (2/36), and 12 (12/36). While finding out the odds of winning a pass line on the very first roll, the player needs to ponder about landing 7, or 11. The chances of gaining it are around 8 out of the total of 36 times (8/36). The risk of losing out on the best is deemed as 2, 3, and 12, which yields 4 out of 36 total outcomes.
Hence, the probability of the come-out roll is double losing it. The probability of winning pass-line bets is 8 in a total of 36 times (8/36). As the game proceeds the odds keep on changing. At any point, if the player manages to establish themselves, the possibility of rolling to that point gets smaller till 7. Hence, the possibility of landing 4 before 7 is reduced to 1 – 2 times.
- Aces: when players bet if the next roll will be a total sum of 2. This is also called Snake Eyes
- Any Craps: when players bet if the next roll will be a 2, 3, or 12
- Any Seven: when players bet if the next roll will be a 7
- Big Red: this is just another term for Any Seven. Players however don’t use the word Seven at the table
- Bones: just another name for the dice
- Boxcars/Midnight: this is slang for 12. Players also call it the Midnight
- Box Numbers: the range of 4-6, and 8-10 to place bet numbers
- Come bet: when players make a bet after the point is established. This is very similar to Pass Line Bet.
- Come-out roll: the first roll of a dice to establish a point
- Hi-Lo-Yo: a one-roll bet on the numbers 2, 12, and 11
- Seven Out: this is just an expression when the shooter rolls a seven before making their point, therefore losing the pass bet.
- Iron Cross: when the player covers and rolls for all numbers possible except the 7
Who Are Today’s Craps Players
Craps is a very simple game indeed, but a very exciting one. However, even in a simple game, knowledge of technique and strategy is necessary to have fun. Knowing the probabilities is another important aspect that a player should pay attention to before starting to play. Hopefully, this guide will help you decide which online craps casino to play, and learn about game strategies and rules breakdown.