The Best Casinos
up to $ 1,500
+500 Free Spins
- Play over 3,000 games by 45+ providers
- Accepts crypto currencies
- Supports many payment methods
- Mobile friendly games
up to €2,000
+100 Free Spins
- New casino with great theming
- Bitcoin Accepted
- Instant Processing Payouts Request
- 3,000 games from 45 best providers
225% up to €2,000
+100 Free Spins
- YOJU is an online casino with 5000+ games for every taste
- High-class games cater, providing fair RTP and payouts
- The site has several convenient payments and accepts 7 cryptos
- The support works 24/7, and you get clear answers fast
Best Real Money Casinos with Online Roulette
After extensive research, we have created for your convenience a list of the best casinos with Online Roulette in 2022. If you want to find the most credible and rewarding casinos in Ireland please have a look at the following list.
Type of Online Roulettes
There is a wide variety of online roulette available for players of all segments. The different types of online roulette are as follows:
How Different are European, American, and French Roulette?
Three different types of live roulette games are offered at most online casinos. What does each one represent?
American roulette differs significantly from European and French Roulette in its having two zeros instead of one as in the classics which is present in both the real as well as online versions. The additional zero contributes immensely to raising the pace of the game. Though not favored all over the world they are the most popular in the USA.
French Roulette has a house edge may be only 2.70%. But has better house odds than its American Counterpart.
Though neither of the classic European and French roulette wheels has an additional 00, neither do the two of them have any differences related to the wheel.
But there are 2 significantly different rules: “La Partage” and “En Prison”.
According to this rule, if the player places a bet with an even amount of money and the marble hits a 0 box, the dealer has to refund 50% of the stake.
On the other hand, when the marble hits a 00 slot, the player’s stake gets “imprisoned” and can only be used for the next round, thus retaining the original wager.
Different Roulette Bet Types
There are two types of bets in roulette - Inside bets and Outside Bets.
|Even or Odd||This allows betting on an even or an odd number.|
|Columns||This allows betting on a number in a vertical column of 12 numbers|
|Low, Manque||Allows betting on a certain period|
|Red/Black||Allows Betting on a specific color|
|Snake Bet||Allows betting on a combination of red fields like 1-5-9-12-14-16-19-23-27-30-32-34|
|Dozens||Allow betting on a number in a vertical column of 12 numbers|
|Split||This form of inside bet allows Horizontal or vertical betting on 2 numbers placed next to each other|
|Street||This one allows betting on up to 3 numbers. Which is much greater than the Single bet|
|Single or Straight||As the name suggests, Single allows only a single number bet, unlike Street or Spilt|
|Corner or Square||The corner allows the player to bet on not 2 or 3 but 4 adjacent numbers|
|Top Line||Unlike the others, the Top line is a bit more complicated and allows betting on two sectors with zero that is (0 and 00), and the first street is (1-2-3)|
|First Four||Somewhat similar to Corner First Four allows betting on four numbers. But the first has to be street and 0 at the same time|
|Six Line or Double Street||Six lines allow the most numbers to bet on. Players can bet on 6 numbers in a row forming two horizontal lines.|
The players would benefit if they make a strategy of playing different combinations. Though in many cases an outside wager can seem to be more beneficial. Because playing only single numbers is a long shot, as each number can only come up once in 37 to 38 decisions.
Free or Real Money Roulette: What to Choose?
It is always important to try and choose the best online roulette games for a better experience. But first, we have to understand the difference between free and real money casinos with Online Roulette and decide which is beneficial for the player.
- Is ideal for casual, new, and inexperienced players looking to build strategies
- Zero financial risk, since it involves no real money deposits
- The free spins and bonuses are lesser and cannot be used to win real cash
- Free games and free play doesn’t really need responsible gambling guidelines. However, player discretion is always advised
Real Money Roulette
- Ideal for players expecting a monetary return and enjoying the thrill associated with real gambling
- There is a significant amount of financial risk based on policies, wagering needs, house edge, RTP, etc
- The bonuses and promotional offers can be used to play and win real cash rewards. However, withdrawals are usually associated with wagering needs
- The prospects of winning real cash can be addictive leading to impulsive and compulsive gambling problems. Licensed casinos usually have guidelines around responsible gambling
How to Play a Game of Roulette
It is crucial to understand how to play Roulette before delving into it. Here is a step-by-step guide to the basics of the game.
- The player will have to start by selecting their chip size to bet with. Then they would have to chip in on the bet that they would make.
- Every bet will and can vary in size. A combination of bets would increase the odds of winning.
- Players are then allowed to choose the size of each bet and act accordingly by placing a wager on the table.
- Then the croupier cuts off the betting phase.
- After which the roulette wheel is spined to determine who will win.
- After which the winning and the losing bet is determined.
During the game, a few more important points like bets, payouts, and odds should be remembered.
|Corner or Square||8:1||10.80%||10.50%|
|Six Line or Double Street||5:1||16.20%||15.80%|
Know Your House Edge
Knowing the house edge associated with different types of Roulettes are crucial for every player, as it would have a great role to play in their chances of winning.
For example, the addition of the 00 in American roulette significantly increases the house edge to 5.26%. On the other hand, playing European roulette imposes a 2.70% house edge which is much lower than the American one. Whereas French roulette also has the same house edge as European roulette. If we talk about the payouts on odds on the colors say Red/Black - or Odds/Evens the players are awarded even money. Betting on columns of roulette casinos numbers on the contrary pays out 2/1 of the player's money. Though payouts on a single number can rise to 35/1.
Bankroll management is the key to gambling as well as Roulette. The player must determine their bankroll and ration their spending wisely. Points to remember regarding bankroll:
- Players should always pre-determine their bankroll and stick to it. They should always be aware of their size bankroll, never overspend no matter what and always keep track of their losses.
- Players should always wager wisely. It is always better to try to know the odds and keep less than 5% of their bankroll as a wager.
- To begin with, choose a legitimate casino licensed with acclaimed forums and agencies to be sure that games are being played fairly.
- Remember to read the casino Terms & Conditions to understand withdrawal limits and policies associated with bonuses, free plays, and gift coupons which might look very lucrative.
- Players should never chase their winnings. Playing to re-earn money is always a bad strategy. Responsible gambling is always recommended and advised.
There are various roulette strategies, some of which are as follows:
Betting Progression Explained
Along with strategies progressions also form an important role in the betting process.
Flat Betting Progression
This is a safe approach more suited for inside bets. It involves betting the same wager amount every time irrespective of victory or loss. Though the “0” on the roulette wheel and the “00” in American Roulette increase in the casino's favor.
This refers to an increase in bets after every loss. The idea is to try to attain a slightly better position. It is highly risky and can give a huge blow to the bankroll. One of the most popular progressions.
Positive Betting Progressions
This is a reversal of the previous position where the player increases their bet after a winning round and decreases it after a loss. This is not the easiest or the most popular route. Thus the risks are quite high.
Roulette Terms & Conditions
It is important to be able to understand roulette terms and their conditions before delving into the game. Some of them are as follows.
- Black Bet: a bet placed on the black spot on the roulette.
- Red Bet: a bet placed on a red spot on the roulette.
- Dozen Bets: when Bets are made on 12 numbers at once.
- Column Bets: Bets made on a 12-number column.
- Corner Bet: Bets made on the four corners of the roulette table.
- Double Zero is the presence of two zeros 00 found only on the American roulette wheel.
- Inside Bets: When bets are made on numbers ‘inside’ of the roulette table.
- Outside Bets: When bets are made on numbers ‘outside’ of the roulette table.
- Croupier is a term for roulette dealers.
- En Prison: If the dealer indicates the ‘0’ spot as a prison when a player makes an even-number bet and the ball lands on ‘0’, they fall ‘in prison’ until their next win. Which can return them to their original bet.
- La Partage is a situation where a player makes an even-number bet half their wager is returned if the ball succeeds in falling in ‘0’.
- Low Bets: when bets are made between 1-18.
- Straight Bet: Any bet made between 0 and 00 to 36.
Tips For Playing Online Roulette
Like any other gambling game Roulette is also about where skill cannot play a very important role. But certain tips can be life-saving in improving gaming strategy and minimizing loss.
Casinos with Online Roulette are highly popular in Ireland, but finding a licenced and reliable one is not an easy task. We hope this guide will help our readers to learn more about online roulette in Ireland and choose the best one according to their preferences. Using our list, you can be sure that your money is safe and you'll have tons of fun with online roulette.